My family of 5

Saturday, March 04, 2006

My poor little boy is sick again. It wasn't that long ago that he had the flu, now he's got it again. He's sleeping right now in my bed by me. Hope he won't have it for long, when he gets sick he just takes so long to get better. Now the girls they bounce back quick, but he seems to hang onto it for a longer time.

Anyway, the prednisone is doing a "little" bit of help on my situation. So here's hoping it continues to help me. Baby is still as active as ever so I am not worried there.

Last month I had posted about my hubby's grandmother being just diagnosed with lung cancer, well she had numerous tests done, had a reaction to the CT scan dye, had some renal failure. Now she can no longer get radiation since it has spread to the lymph nodes. Anyway, last week she went for chemo and course had a reaction to that too, ended up in CCU. Well today the cardiologist tells her that she has an underlying heart condition undiagnosed, that will prevent her from getting chemo at all. She's been told she had asthma for the last 5 years, turns out it was a heart problem all this time. Worst part is, she was given a 10% chance to live 2-6 months. UGH! Not good at all :( All we can do is hope that she doesn't suffer during the rest of her life. Pretty sad stuff.

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM , Blogger Devynn said...

Oh, that is so sad -- my heart is with you. Best of luck.

 
At 1:27 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

I'll keep your family in my prayers.

 
At 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is sad. You're right, hopefully she won't suffer. I'll say a prayer for her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home