My family of 5

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Funny How Things Happen.....

Today was supposed to be the big day for the interview. It was for 1pm in the afternoon. I was going to give it a shot and do my best, since I had a pretty decent chance considering my educational background, it's an odd combination of degrees but perfect for management. A BScN and BBA.

So last night was pretty much like every other night, fell asleep at the start of American Idol and slept fairly well.

This morning was a different story. I have no idea what's wrong with me, but now I know this is far TMI, but I have VIOLENT DIARRHEA! No joking around. I must have gone about oooooh, I'd say 15 times so far today. Baby isn't as active as usual, but I feel the required magic 10 movements an hour, so I'm not too upset, but this has got to stop. I've had this going on for a week now, can't really eat or anything. But this is different, so I'm going to say it's the flu.

Anyway, my ramblings lead me to think, I was not meant to go to this interview anyway. So there it is. I was trying to rack my brain thinking that this was for the better, blah blah, only to have to cancel today. *Sigh*

I think I may make a trip to ER later on this evening if it doesn't let up a bit. We'll see. As a nurse I try and self doctor as much as possible because I know how much people hate to see you over abuse the system for little ailments. I'll keep ya's posted.

8 Comments:

At 3:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that a sign of labor? Not to get your hopes up...

I hope you feel better soon. Let us know if you head to the hospital.

Sorry about the interview.

 
At 4:33 PM , Blogger Devynn said...

awwww...I hope you feel better too!!!!!

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

ohhhh man that just sucks!!! I hope you are feeling better soon and the ickies pass fast!

 
At 5:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the interview & I hope you feel better soon!!!

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Karen said...

I think I'd take that as a sign too. That happened to me a few weeks ago, and dr. said it was a bug that was going around. Be careful of dehydration though--as a nurse, I don't need to tell you that, but take care of yourself! During pregnancy, nothing is really a "little ailment!"

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

I do hope you get to feeling better and quick. If you need the hospital, just go...better to be safe than sorry I suppose.

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger betsy said...

Hope everything worked out and you didnt have to go to the ER. Feel better!!!

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger Claudia said...

I hope the hershey squirts let up.
I'm sorry to hear that you missed your interview, but things have a funny way of working themselves out like that. Feel better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home