My family of 5

Monday, March 06, 2006

35 Weeks!

Wow, I can't believe 35 weeks today. That's kind of neat that I am 35 weeks pregnant with only 35 days to go too! Little things that amuse me these days. hehe. The baby is supposed to weigh over 5lbs now, I guess I'll find out next week what they "think" she may weight, although I know that's never exact anyway. With my last baby they had told me, maybe 6lbs and I ended up having her 2 days later weighing in at 8lbs 4oz.

This place has been pretty crazy the last few days, of course Saturday my boy ended up being sick, well his older sister started around 4pm with vomiting and then my hubby came home from work around 7pm and he was projectile vomiting. Thank god I didn't get it nor did my youngest. I'm happy to say finally, everyone is feeling like themselves again and it was only a 24 hour type of bug. So everyone is doing well here once again.

I guess I should start considering packing this bag soon or at least get what I need for it. That'll be on my to do list for the next 3-4 weeks. hehe. I'm such a procrastinator.

Thanks to all the prayers for us during this time with hubby's grandmother. She's starting to accept the fact that this is her diagnosis. Apparently this heart condition is almost a complete blockage, so I think that is why she has such little life expectancy, due to the fact that it maybe heart related that claims her in the end.


4 Comments:

At 3:03 PM , Blogger betsy said...

Lucky number 35 today! Glad you didnt get projectile vomiting!!!

 
At 3:05 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Uggh, I'm glad everyone is feeling better, and glad you didn't get it! I'm jealous you only have 35 more days. :)

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger Denise said...

HI SARA, I HAD A QUESTION FOR YOU BUT ACCIDENTALLY POSTED IT ON MY BLOG. CAN YOU CHECK IT OUT??? THANX DENISE

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Packing a bag..that's on my list to do in the next few weeks too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home