My family of 5

Monday, March 13, 2006

Crazy Pregnant Hormones!

Well I am 36 weeks today. Two more days until my ultrasound and another OB visit. Hopefully all will go well. I am thinking that the measurements were off because baby was in a different position, because these days there is hardly anymore room in my body for the uterus to go!

I found out the other day that my SIL is trying to have a baby. I'm sure she'll be pregnant within the week. The only thing that is annoying me at the present time is that when the mother in law found out she said, "oh that's nice, I think they have wanted another one anyway". This will be her 3rd. But here's the catch, when I announced my unplanned pregnancy this time to the family, here's the mother in laws' comment,

"I think you are F**KING NUTS!!!"

So there ya have it, I am a little emotional these days, and that is just adding to my crazy hormone pile that is driving me bonkers. It wouldn't bother me half as bad, but of course I am surrounded by inlaws living around me.

Anyway, had to vent that crap, the internet is about the only place I can vent.

Well I didn't get my swing yet, I figured we still have about 4 weeks at least left to buy it so, I'll get it in a few more weeks. Along with packing that bag. But we did get the DVD player for the youngest kids, it's great, they actually go to sleep in their bed now :)

7 Comments:

At 5:15 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Your mil sounds like a gem ;P.

 
At 8:04 PM , Blogger Emmakirst said...

LMAO, yes you nailed that one :P

 
At 12:22 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

My mother told me I was nuts in about a thousand different ways. In fact, every day since I have told her I was pregnant she has found a way to say it.

Notice that you are girl boy girl girl also. I am trying to convince my son that just means he'll be our special one as he wants a brother not yet another sister!

 
At 3:28 AM , Blogger Denise said...

HEY SARAH IT'S DENISE
WHEN I TOLD MY MIL THAT WE WERE PREGNANT,AND THAT AFETER THIS ONE I WAS GETTING MY TUBES TIED. SHE SAID WELL I SHOULD HOPE SO!!! NICE HUH??

 
At 9:29 AM , Blogger betsy said...

Mothers in law...why do they always know JUST the right thing to say to us? B!tches!!!

 
At 11:29 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Wow, just what every expectant mom wants to hear! Well, the good news is that you have lost every obligation to be tactful to your MIL.

 
At 12:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

My MIL was pretty good about things, but my mom said "are you sure this is what you want?" As if I could just opt out at 12 weeks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home