My family of 5

Monday, April 03, 2006

Still Here

Yep, still hanging around waiting for something to happen on it's own. I know that I'm dreaming of course since my history has me overdue for children. I have a lot more pressure and feel like she'll fall out at times and been having more intense BH ctx but that's it here.

We finally cleaned this house from top to bottom over the weekend. We figured it was time to get it ready since here a public health nurse comes for a home visit about a week after baby is home. (not sure if this happens everywhere) Anyway, it looks really good for a change ;o)

There's not much else new here, just counting down my days, only 3 left!~ The other night I had a little scare. I woke up for my 6th time to go to the bathroom and didn't feel baby moving like she always does. So of course, miss paranoia that I am, couldn't sleep again until I felt something. So I waited, nothing, then I ate some chocolate to hopefully give her a sugar rush, nothing. At this point it was about 35 min since I had been awake trying to get her moving. Anyway, I was just about to wake hubby up to say we should go in and get her checked and go figure she starts up with her kicks and wiggles. I was never so happy to be bugged all night long. She must have been super tired, because the movements are consistent again.

9 Comments:

At 11:15 AM , Blogger Paige said...

Still hanging in there! Only 3 days left.....relax while you can!

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I totally understand your anxiety, I'm getting induced on Monday and it seems like an ETERNITY!!

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger Karen said...

I can't believe you only have 3 days left! And a clean house, so you are READY! I can't wait to see a pic!

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

oh yeah it freaks me out too when Wiggles doesn't move for a bit... but man when she does... it is all out movement lol...

 
At 2:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad she started moving for you! I hate it when you can't feel any movement.

I can't wait to hear about the delivery and to see a pic!!!! It's almost here :-)

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

I need to get the energy to clean my house from top to bottom b/c while we don't have a nurse come to our house, we will have tons of visitors.
How did you do it? Walking is becoming more and more of a chore everyday. And forget about bending over to pick something up.

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger Lisanne said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I'm so excited for you!

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger betsy said...

Thanks for the excuse to eat some chocolate! Hang in there, she's almost ready!!!

 
At 12:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You are sure getting close! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home