My family of 5

Thursday, April 20, 2006

2 Weeks Old



Ok, I'm just curious as to how many times this baby can change her looks. Already she looks so different and she's only 2 weeks old! lol.

Anyway, a lot has happened in the last few days with baby. She's starting to sleep more, which is a plus, since babies have a growth spurt at 10 days and again at 3 weeks, I only expect it to last for another week then we'll be up the usual 3-4 times a night. But last night she went to sleep at 10:30pm and woke up at 4am, then again at 7am. That was the best night yet! And, i must add we are actually getting some use out of our crib, she actually slept till 4am in her crib. She also is so much more brighter at times, she'll turn her head to our voices and just stare at us for such a long time, i think it's so cute. She also holds her head up for so long,

Her Dr. appointment went well. She's growing nicely, no sign of a heart murmur (which i have and my oldest has) so that was good too. I told my dr. about how my insides have been acting up and i'm on 25mg of prednisone again. So we'll see how this goes.

That's about it for now :)

5 Comments:

At 7:47 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

It is amazing how much they change. Good going on the sleeping and kudos to you for actually using the crib!

I will never forget when we put the baby in the crib and both her dad and I looked at her and she looked so tiny and soooo alone and we both said "Let's being her in with us."

The mistakes we make, we've hardly gotten her out of our bed since.

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Wow, she does look really different! She's still very pretty :).

 
At 11:04 PM , Blogger Paige said...

she looks so different! but still such a doll.....so how are you holding up? you don't sound so good.

 
At 11:15 PM , Blogger Emmakirst said...

It's the crohn's that's driving me crazy. Dr is wanting me to nurse baby as long as I want to and then wants to try either Imuran or Remicade for treatment. As she said, "something more toxic". For now it's back to the roids, :(

 
At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog. I am glad your baby is doing well. Oh how I want a girl so bad, she is soooooooo cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home