My family of 5

Monday, April 17, 2006



You can totally tell she's bored with me snapping pics of her all the time. lol.

Anyway, I have managed to absolutely spoil her rotten in the short 11 days that she's been here. She uses me as a human soother half the time, just loves to lay with her head next to my boob!

She slept really well last night, for the first time. We went to my inlaws for turkey dinner last night and she was tossed around from person to person, but managed to stay awake for about 2 1/2 hrs while they played with my "toy". Anyway, when I took her home I fed her around 10:30pm and she settled really well (in bed with me of course, because like I mentioned before she runs the house). She slept until 4am. I actually felt great after that long sleep undisturbed! Amazing what little sleep I get excited about now.

Other than that, the bunny was here and the chocolate is crazy. UGH! Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!

8 Comments:

At 3:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's just so cute...those cheeks!!

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Paige said...

she has changed so much in the last week I cannot believe it! She is perfect.

 
At 10:38 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! :) So amazing! Thanks for your comment...I hope we hear the hearbeat too!

 
At 11:20 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Ach, she's looking lovelier with every picture! I love those yawning ones.

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger Mom of Two said...

She is Soooooo adorable.

 
At 1:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been away for a few days and look what happens- she just keeps getting cuter! She is a little doll!!!

 
At 4:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so cute and she makes me want another baby so badly.

 
At 2:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! Incredibly cute as a button!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home