My family of 5

Saturday, June 10, 2006

100th Post

Wow, I can't believe that this is my 100th post. I guess I'll celebrate it by telling you that my little baby slept ALL night long last night. :) She fell asleep about 10pm in her swing then I put her in her crib about 11pm and she stayed asleep until about 6am. She woke up long enough to feed and then fell back asleep until about 8am. Yayy for her.

I've decided that I'm not going to start taking that new medication that the Dr. wants to put me on. I'm not ready and I don't think baby is either for me to finish nursing her just yet. The other day hubby was feeding her a bottle and she started to cry and cry, and the only thing that calmed her down was me nursing her. Usually she only takes about 2oz of formula maybe 3 times a day. So I'm going to call that Dr. and let him know not to expect any of that bloodwork on me cause I am not taking it just yet. I've been like this for 2 yrs what's another few months?

About the whole SIL, I'm going to have to just stand up to her using ass and say no next time she asks me to watch the kid. I was tempted to post a "Free Babysitter" sign above my door. Maybe she'd get hint then. Urgh. Anyway, someone had asked about her if she cared that my children were sick and the answer is no that means nothing to her, when she wants something she'll get it. Actually, someone else was supposed to watch him, but their children were sick with the flu vomiting and that, so she decided that I would be good enough, since my kids only have the cold. Imagine. Oh and the thing is, that I had already agreed to watching the child before I actually knew where she was going. I very well couldn't back down after she announced where she was going. Thank God she told me on MSN, because if I were on the phone with her when I found out, she would have heard some profane language.

My little E's birthday is coming soon. She'll be 5 on the first day of summer. She's getting pretty damn excited too! She has decided that she wants to have her party down at the beach. I don't know how warm it'll be, but if it's nice we can go there and have a little party. No swimming of course but it'd be great to just have a little camp out there. She's got her invitations all ready. LOL. Her birthday is really the last of all the kids around here. Well it seems that way. My son's was in January then it seems there is a ton of birthdays every month until it hits June. Of course she'd always be asking, is my "birfday" next? Now we just have to pick out what kind of cake she wants. Funny that 5 yrs ago today was my due date for her. I guess you never forget dates like this.

Hubby and I have decided that it's "diet" time. I have about 15lbs to lose and he has about 35 lbs. We've decided that for every lb we lose we're going to put $10 in a jar. Whoever gets to their goal weight first wins the money. So we went out and bought a digital scale, because I don't want any guessing on the whole weight. Friday is "weigh in" day. Since we've started this "diet" I've been eating more crap and junk food. LOL. I think it has to do with the crappy weather we've been having. It seems like it's been raining forever, I think it's been about 4 days now though. And it's not supposed to get nice until about Tuesday. Urgh.

Well I suppose I've rambled on enough for now. I must end the post with this pic. Here's baby smiling up at the ceiling fan. She just LOVES it. hehe.


9 Comments:

At 2:52 AM , Blogger Isabel said...

I love your diet plan. HOW GREAT. So when you win, what are you going to spend the money on?

And horray for sleeping through the night.

 
At 12:08 PM , Blogger DarrellH said...

Happy Happy Happy 100th post!!!! Congrats! That is a cute picture of the babe. Brendan loved looking at the lights on the ceiling when he was tiny. I guess there isn't lots of variety when you lay on your back all day. Hehe. :)

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

Yay @ 100 posts!! You go girl!!

The picture is adorable and you must stop eating all the junk.. you have to win the cash!!! lol

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger Paige said...

you will win the cash and then you can go spend a day at the spa and have SIL watch ALL of your kids.

Your baby girl is getting cuter by the day and she really is starting to look like the rest of your kids too! What a cute family you have.

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

I love the picture. It must be a baby thing to love fans and lights. We just figured Patrick was going to be an interior decorator when he stared at them endlessly. He now has a fascination for exit signs too.

Good luck on the weight loss challenge. I would think all that money would be quite the motivator. It's a good idea.

 
At 2:28 AM , Blogger Mandy said...

I love the diet challenge :)

And Morgan loves fans too. Even if they aren't on, she will lay there and stare at it. Who needs a mobile right? :)

 
At 2:21 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

My baby boy is totally in love with fans also!
And you internet bitches and your "sleeping through the night" babies!!!!
Ooops, did I actually type that? I mean, YAY! Congrats.
No, really, that's awesome. I'm just jealous b/c the Dom is still up every 3-4 hours and I'm already back at work plus I started working out today and it's all going to kill me!

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Happy 100th post!

I love the idea of a party at the beach...I'd kill to go to the beach right now.

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger Anita said...

hi there, your little one is so cute, congrats on baby sleeping through the night what a nice feeling it is to finally have that happen.
Nice to give yourself an incentive to lose weight but maybe it should be that who ever doesn't lose any weight or the least each week has to pay up, that might give more incentive to lose so that you won't have to pay..lol
I am Tonya's cousin by the way just thought I would stop in for a read.
Take care

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home