My family of 5

Friday, June 09, 2006

Then & Now: My Oldest Daughter

I've posted all the titles under the pics, hopefully it won't be too confusing.



This pic was taken when she was 1 day old. All the other pics you can't see her face, so I thought I'd put this one up.





She's about 4 months here, I posted this one because I find the baby looks just like her especially here.

I think this pic is just too cute! She was about 4 months old here too.

This was taken on her first birthday! Mmmmm, gotta love that cake.

This pic is for you Mandy. Hehe, I had to post the playpen pic. She's about a little over a year here.

She's about 2 yrs old in this pic, starting to get some hair!

Here she is with her brother, she's about 5 yrs old in this pic.

Here she is about 6 yrs old here with her brother again. A friend of mine made those jeans for her with all those hearts on them and she just LOVED them.

This is a pic taken before her 2nd Christmas concert. She was about 7 1/2 yrs old here.

Here's a pic that was just taken a few days ago. Can you say bad hair day?? hehe.

10 Comments:

At 4:24 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Your daughter is breathtakingly beautiful, crazy hair and all.

 
At 4:28 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Yes, very beautiful. It's amazing how much they change.

 
At 4:46 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

She is gorgeous and I think the bad hair day is totally cute!!

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger Paige said...

I agree that the bad hair very cute! she is so grown up too!

 
At 4:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is amazing how time flies. I can't even imagine having a 10 year old!

 
At 5:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family. I *love* that last photo ~ not a bad hair day at ALL! I love that purple dress.

 
At 5:43 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

And doesn't it seem like that's how fast they grow up? In the time it took you to post those and me to scroll down and watch her grow. That's probably how fast it seems like she has actually grown.

 
At 5:02 AM , Blogger Mandy said...

She is a beauty! I appreciate the playpen pictures :) So sweet!

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger Becci said...

beautiful

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

She's lovely. But I have to say that if my daughter's hair looked like that it would be considered a good hair day. She's the queen of bad hair, a recurring theme in my posts!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home