My family of 5

Friday, June 02, 2006

See the little friend my children brought home to me today? We're calling him Kermit. LOL. I think it suits him. I have to sneak out later to let him go, poor bugger. The kids are now in the tub getting scrubbed from top to bottom! EWWWW~



Hubby finally got the gazebo put together. Now I need some patio furniture to go into it. Surrounded by woods and bugs, blech. I still can't believe he figured it all out. Apparently all he had wrong was 2 bars at the top that were put on backwards, so that one error made the whole thing lopsided and impossible to go together until it was fixed. lol.



And here's baby, just as we came home from getting the groceries today. The chubby cheeks!

9 Comments:

At 6:54 PM , Blogger Paige said...

what a great gazebo!

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

Love those chubby cheeks!!

Great Gazebo!! I would love to have one of those and looks like once he sorted it out he did a great job..lol

Cute @ the frog.. I used to love them when I was little!!

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

We've got those frogs everywhere if you're kiddies want to come catch more. They're certainly welcome!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your gazebo.

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger Becci said...

must. pinch. cheeks.

 
At 9:48 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Trying to catch up in blog land! Love the chubby cheeks! The girls have that same toy bar on their carrier!

 
At 11:43 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Ewwww to the frog but awwww to the baby. I just noticed my son's cheeks seemed to have doubled in size overnight. LOVE IT!
Oh, and I used to chase my sister around with frogs when we were little. I still can't believe I ever touched a frog but my mom and sister both swear I did.

 
At 12:17 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

She looks so peaceful!

The frog is gross; I hate stuff like that.

 
At 3:34 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Everytime I see a frog it makes me think of my dad, who as a kid used to put a straw up their back ends and blow until they popped. So he says.

I think the bugs are worth that deck and yard.

 
At 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emma - where in Canada are you from? I'm also an RN from Canada!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home