My family of 5

Thursday, May 25, 2006

7 Weeks Today

Well, I can't believe that our baby is 7 weeks old today. The time is just flying by. She's getting soooo big. She weighs over 11 pounds now, and is getting too big for her 3 month sleepers. She's just getting so long. I booked her appointment for her first set of needles for June 13. She was so close to laughing out loud yesterday, she'd be like, ooo, oooo, oo-ooo. LOL. She squealed at her father last night. Of course, not for me. *the one up at all hours, bathes you, etc*.
Oh and last night, she went to sleep at 11pm and slept until 4:30am. Didn't I wake up at 2am and not be able to fall asleep until 4am. I hope I get a better sleep tonight.

I booked E's appointment too for her immunizations. Her's is for June 15th. I hope she doesn't flip out too much when she gets the needles. She has to get 2 at this visit. Ack. At least with the baby she has no choice but to get them, but E will fight you like there is no tomorrow. I hope she does well. We shall see.

The weather around here is getting so nice and warm, but with that are TONS and TONS! of black flies. OMG, I actually think I have a "phobia" of them. I cringe everytime i see them come near me. I would rather stay in the house 24/7 then go out there and get attacked by them. Hubby is trying to get my gazebo together but for some reason he's "stuck". LOL. It seems that only by like 1/4" it is too narrow for the bars at each end to screw into the main part.

Oh remember the post about the DVD camera, well I got my response. Apparently when we bought the camera, the salesman sucked us into buying the "expensive" disks. Well they are DVD-RAM, where you cannot finalize them. The only kind you can finalize are the DVD-R. URGH! I protected it from being able to record over it and that's all I can do. Crappy for me. I did however buy the el cheapo ones that I can watch when you put in the dvd player. :(

Ok, enough ramblings. Must make supper and do the homework thing.

7 Comments:

At 6:30 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

WOW 7 weeks already ;) Yes the time does fly by! I hope things go well with the shots.. I always hated getting Randie's done as well.. geez when she is older she will really fight! Figures about the DVDs.. they always try and sell you the really expensive ones..lol

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

She's sooo pretty!

I fought my mom every time I had to get shots, so I'll probably get payback big time. I actually made a deal with the doctor when I was in 7th grade that if he'd wait until the next time I came to to give me the immunizations that I promised I wouldn't put up a fight...I didn't go back to the doctor until I was 18.

 
At 12:17 AM , Blogger Mandy said...

She is just beautiful! My girls are 10 months old this past Monday and they weigh 14 lbs. approx. Can you believe that :)

 
At 12:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She has the most perfect hairline and she is beautiful! My little gal's hair looks like pure craziness!

On the sleep subject, Ainsley is 6 weeks this week and just in the past week or so has been sleeping in 5 hour stretches, too. (Well, one was 6 hours, but I am not assuming she will repeat that again for a while.) So she is usually down at 10 pm and up at 3 ish now. The hard part is getting her BACK down after her feeding. I would LOVE that! *Of course the one night hubbie stayed awake with her last weekend she went down at 9:30, up at 3:30, back down at 4 am and slept until 7. Why can't she do that EVERY night?!?

 
At 3:15 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

As darling as she is, I think my favorite part of this picture is the little foot in the background. So cute! Do your kids adore the baby?

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger Emmakirst said...

Yah my 2nd youngest just loves her, always wants to feed her and play with her. My oldest, loves to hold her too, I'm more comfortable with her holding her since she's 10. The boy, just makes comments like "she's a lovely baby". He doens't really do much with her at all. lol. He's more of a care free spirit.

 
At 9:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is such a beautiful baby! They grow up too fast, don't they? That sounds like my little one---always doing everything for daddy! My little guy was always smiling for hubby. Today he smiled and dh said,"see he does too smile." And I said, "Oh yeah, he has been since Friday." (That's when he first smiled at me.) LOL. Babies do make life worthwhile!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home