My family of 5

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I AM: a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a niece, an aunt, a friend and a nurse.
I WANT: a new house, this 3 bedroom place is getting cramped, also we only have one bathroom. This is gonna be a problem in a few years.
I WISH: I didn't have to live so darn close to all my in-laws.(hehe)
I HATE: being late for appointments.
I MISS: my old body, the one prior to this crappy crohn's disease.
I FEAR: that something will happen to my children, like getting really sick or getting lost (wait didn't that happen this week?)
I WONDER: what I'd be doing if I didn't have any children.
I REGRET: buying my treadmill, come on I use it as a flipping clothes hanger.
I AM NOT: as organized as I'd like to be, actually my life is a whirlwind of chaos at the best of times.
I DANCE: only when I'm drunk. Damn, I have no rhythm at all.
I SING: to my baby.
I CRY: when I get frustrated and when I really want to tell someone off. I just try and spare other's feelings and keep to myself, then I end up crying.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: patient with my children. Especially after having only 3 hrs of sleep and then having to listen to them fight. Ugh :(
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: meals and crafts.
I WRITE: blog posts and emails. I used to write essays and I even wrote an advanced major on teenage pregnancy.
I CONFUSE: people when I try and give directions. I am so geographically challenged. Must be because I haven't traveled anywhere. LOL.
I NEED: to get my crohn's disease in remission before my guts end up being in such a mess that I have to get a colostomy. I really don't want that!
I SHOULD: probably run the tub for my little E since she needs to get in and get washed.
I START: making things but somehow don't want to finish them. BUT, I made a baby blanket during my night shifts! Woo hoo, I did it.
I FINISH: those things when the guilt gets the best of me saying, complete this project.
I TAG: whoever wants this!

5 Comments:

At 1:45 PM , Blogger betsy said...

I SO wish that we didnt live so close to the in-laws as well...a different coast might be a better distance! harharhar

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

amen on the in-laws... i need them in another freakin country right now... like russia... hehehee... just a tad bitter right now lol... love your post!

 
At 3:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks, that helps me know you better.

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Karen said...

How on earth do you find time for all this blogging with 4 kids??? Every few days when I get online, I have to catch up with all the posts I've missed. :) And I only have 1 kid! I guess it would be easier if she would take a freaking nap. :) I admire you! I also wanted to mention that I also love the movie Rock Star! 80s rock!

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

This is great Emma ;) I can relate to a few of these and I also really liked rock star!! I so miss the 80s.. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home