My family of 5

Monday, May 15, 2006

I had a great Mother's Day yesterday. I can't believe that it was my 11th time to celebrate it though. Wow, I'm starting to feel old. :o)

Anyway, I think my hubby misunderstood what day it was, since he slept in until 9am and I made him breakfast in bed. LOL. Oh well once I'm up, I just go about my day. So he enjoyed his morning. Once the kids got up, my son realized it was mother's day so he went to find the card he made me at school. He was so excited to give it to me, it has aliens on it and he just thought that was great. It was very cute. My oldest daughter gave me a card she made at school too, she thought once she gave me that she wouldn't have to help me tidy up the house! haha!

Hubby got me a gift certificate to go back to the spa for a full body massage. Oh I can't wait to use it, I'll probably book a time for next week. yayy!~ He also got us a dozen lobsters. Mmmm, they were good. I have to laugh that my 2 E's loved them. Between them they had 5! My oldest hates them. I used to hate them too when I was younger, that's why it surprises me so much that the little ones eat it. Oh well, expensive taste I guess. hehe.

Hubby also finished my deck. It's absolutely gorgeous. I love it. It has a 10x10 platform that dips down for a gazebo that I am going to buy for it on Wednesday, since you can't enjoy the outdoors here with all the darn bugs out! Ugh there were so many, I swear they could have picked you up and flew away with you yesterday.

Today I have to watch my nephew. As if I don't have enough children to watch, I have to watch him and my niece until their mother comes home. (8-5) Well the niece is in school so that's not bad but the other little guy isn't. So I'll have 6 children to watch. Great eh. LOL. Just makes me mad that SIL only calls for me to watch them, I have no other purpose in life. That's enough about my vent.

It's going to be beautiful today and I have to get the kiddies ready to go to school. Take care all.

6 Comments:

At 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day late!!!

Sounds like you had a great one! Good luck with all the kiddos today....I don't know how you do it. Seriously. I'm ready to pull my hair out first thing in the morning & I only have one. I pray for more patience daily. :-)

 
At 12:15 PM , Blogger Lisanne said...

Hope you had a *wonderful* Mother's Day! It sure sounds like it! The gazebo sounds *absolutely* beautiful. Wow! What a gorgeous place for relaxing and enjoying the outdoors! Your 11th time, huh? It was my second. :)

 
At 4:33 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

I'm glad to hear you had a great Mother's Day!!

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day! If I haven't said it before...you have beautiful children!!! :)

 
At 8:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a nervy SIL to ask you to watch a toddler/preschooler when you have a month-old baby!

What would happen if you just said no?

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger Emmakirst said...

Hey glad someone else sees my view. Surrounded by the inlaws that adore her, and i say no, might make for "uncomfortabe" situations. I am a sucker for punishment, as i have him today too! He's also a VERYYYYY energetic child and doesn't listen to a word i say. UGGHHHH. My place to vent is here, at least i can blog about it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home