My family of 5

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Bingo Bag!

I never know what the hell to title my posts.

Anyway, last night I went to bingo at my children's school as part of a fundraiser to get more playground equipment at the school. Normally, I deteste this pastime, but it was fun last night. Mainly because there were other people I knew there and it was an outing, other than in the house. I took baby with me too, since I'm her milk supply! lol. She was so alert, and stayed awake the whole time. When I came home I watched the rest of American Idol and put her in bed, and as much to my surprise she slept from 11pm until 5am! Yayyy, and I slept soundly during that time too. Hope she does that again tonight.

I went shopping yesterday for some new clothes, I am down to my pre-pregnancy size (one that most certainly needs a tummy tuck). I need to get some tops. When I did the laundry the other day, I made the mistake of not checking my sons pockets, and there were chocolate eggs in foil in the wash. So, needless to say a few items were ruined. Urgh. That'll teach me a lesson!

Oh and I finally watched Fun with Dick and Jane, it was cute. I have Last Holiday and The Family Stone to watch tonight.

Here's a new pic of my darling.


The bottom one is currently the only way she'll stay asllep for ne, all wrapped up tight with her arms stretched, hehe.

9 Comments:

At 3:39 PM , Blogger Devynn said...

awwwwwwwww she is SO cute! I can't wait to post pictures of ours...if it ever gets here LOL

 
At 4:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is very cute!

 
At 4:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's *so* adorable!

 
At 5:07 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

She really is a gorgeous baby!

 
At 5:24 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Cute pics! I'm jealous you're back to your pre-pregnancy size!

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger betsy said...

That is quite an interesting sleeping position she has got going on..whatever works though! =)

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

She's so pretty! I am dying to go clothes shopping. Problem is that other than at night, this kid can't be trusted to go more than thirty minutes without wanting to eat...ugg.

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

she is so cute... what color are her eyes?

 
At 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She must be dreaming about flying. Hh how cute!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home