My family of 5

Thursday, April 27, 2006



Well, I went for my pedicure and facial today and I did not want to leave. I think I should move to a spa. hehe. Really though, it was great, definately a great gift on behalf of hubby! I told him that on mother's day he should get me a full body massage gift certificate, since he's too lazy to do it for me. (other than when he's looking for love, lol). Thank goodness the woman doing the ped/facial watches American Idol, because I fell asleep yet again throughout the show and managed to miss completely who was kicked off this week.

My oldest daughter turned 10 today, along with my youngest turning 3 weeks. We went to the movies and saw benchwarmers. It was pretty funny, I really liked it, I think there were parts that were too mature for her in it, but not much I could do once we were there. Overall it wasn't too bad. But I had a good laugh! Just looking at David Spade's hair in that movie was hilarious. Anyway, she had a good time and I survived the outing.

This was basically the first day that I was really away from the baby. My pedicure/facial was at 12pm and took 2 hours. By the time I came home hubby had given her a bottle that I pumped. Then we went to the movies around 5pm and I never came home until about 9:30pm, and he just finished giving her a bottle of formula. For the last 3 days, I've been giving her one bottle a day of formula. My doctor has been talking about putting me on stronger medications for my chron's disease and I want to make sure that she'll take it, and she's been loving it. I have been using Carnation Good Start, and she's been doing great with it. She nurses from me all other times during the day so that's not too bad.

We had an ice cream cake too for my daughter's birthday, from DQ. Oh how I love those cakes :)


6 Comments:

At 12:04 PM , Blogger betsy said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ice cream cake! Sounds like you had a lovely day!

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger Paige said...

I am glad you had a good day out and about....your children just have milestones all over the place, how great!

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Gail said...

I want a massage. My husband won't give them to me either. He's such a poop.

 
At 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I'm *so* glad that you enjoyed your pampering session! That sounds wonderful! I have a gift certificate from Christmas that I can't *wait* to use ... maybe when I start getting bigger and uncomfortable. I *love* DQ ice cream cakes! Haven't had one in SO long.

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Sasha@Pw said...

That sounds like the best gift! I am so jealous!

 
At 8:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was whining today that I want to be pampered and get a pedicure. I think I need to pump and leave the baby with my husband. It's hard I think when it's your first, but I don't know what I'm afraid of. He loves taking care of her and I hog her all the time. :-) I'm glad you had such a nice day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home