My family of 5

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So, hubby was home last night, since he had just finished working 3 night shifts in a row.

Anyway, it was wonderful, I was actually able to fall asleep as soon as I wanted to, which was just after hearing Kelly Pickler sing, on American Idol. LOL. He then cuddled with baby and tucked her into bed, just after I fed her. She slept (in her crib) from 11pm until 5:15am. Every time that I would wake up through the night to make sure she was breathing, she would start grunting but quickly go back to sleep. It was the longest the baby has slept all at once. It would be so great if she did this again tonight. Here's hoping.

I finally booked my pedicure and facial for tomorrow afternoon. My hubby had bought me a gift certificate at Christmas, but I thought I would appreciate it much more after the baby came, and I realize that yes, I certainly will enjoy that a heck of a lot more now! hehe.

5 Comments:

At 6:07 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Good baby!!!

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Paige said...

oooohhhh......a facial! have a great time you deserve it!

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger betsy said...

Oooooooooh enjoy the facial and peddie!!! You deserve it mama!!!

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

ohhh have fun with your Christmas gift hehehe...

 
At 11:35 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Mmmm...a pedicure sounds wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home