My family of 5

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I had to post up this pic. This is my 2nd youngest daughter when she was about the same age as A now. Not hard to tell they are siblings. lol. Just she had way more hair then baby does now.

Show's ya how bored I was today =)

I finally took the baby in to where I used to work to let the "girls" see her. They of course ooohed and awwed over her, but everyone just melts when babies are around. It was pretty funny seing the older patients all coming out of their rooms to have a look at baby too.

Anyway, baby is going through another growth spurt, she was up every 2 hours throughout the night. It was such a long nigt, as soon as I fell asleep, she'd wake, yikes. Hope it's a better night tonight.

Well I'm off to watch American Idol, hope it's a good episode, lately they haven't been singing very well.

5 Comments:

At 10:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like our nights. Hope we both get some sleep tonight! :-)

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

Jeremy and his brothers were like that every 2 hours... but from the very start and lasted for 2 months... please shoot me if that happens to me lol... hope you get some sleep soon!! and for more than 2 hours!

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, sounds like our nights too!! Sooooo sleepy!

 
At 11:53 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Aww..I can't wait to have another one so I can compare baby pictures.

Oh, and American Idol was good tonight...I'm rooting for Chris.

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger betsy said...

OMG, you can DEFINITELY tell they are sisters! Cutie pies indeed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home