My family of 5

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I did it!

I actually went shopping with 4 children today. I fed baby as much as I could get her to feed and off we went. My oldest daughter wanted to go shopping for clothes, so we went and bought a few outfits for her. We still have to get more, she's outgrown everything! I think we'll go again next week. Of course the baby woke up while we were there, so I had to pick her up to stop her from crying. I think the funniest thing is when I see older people, like in their 60's and 70's, they look like there is no way that I could have all those kids. I mean, I get told a ton of times that I don't look 20 years old and have one child, let alone 27 with 4 now. hehe. I just keep saying, tell me that when I'm 40 please :)

So I finally put the toy bar in front of the baby's vibrating chair, and she actually loves it. She kicks her feet when it's there, and stares at it. It's really funny seeing a 3 wk old look like she's enjoying the toy on it.

Anyway, must go feed baby again, she's fussing.


7 Comments:

At 10:08 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

You are a very brave lady. I guess the bravery comes after you've done this a few times.

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh my gosh. It's enough getting out with 1 baby, I cannot imagine 4!!!

 
At 11:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is definitely something to be proud of! I am too scared to do my groceyr shopping with my 1 baby. :-)

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger betsy said...

My mom always has stories about when she took all four of us out shopping, I think her most favorite was taking us all to the grocery store!!!

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger Karen said...

You're so brave! I'm afraid to go out in public with one baby. That will be nice to be so young when your kids are grown.

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

Superwoman no doubt! I don't even know how you have the time to blog!

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger Denise said...

HEY SARA,
ONCE YOU HAVE TWO THEN TWO MORE ISN'T THAT MUCH. I AM OLD PRO AT SHOPPING WITH MY THREE SOON TO BE 4. MY SON WHO'S 10 IS A BIG HELP. I ALSO HAVE A 6 YEAR OLD, AND A 21/2 YEAR OLD.
DENISE DUE IN 6 WEEKS.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home