My family of 5

Saturday, May 06, 2006

1 Month Old

Wow, baby is one month old today. I just can't get over how quick the time is going. I must say I see a big difference in her "socially" as well as growth wise. She'll stay awake longer for me and she just started smiling for me last night. I wondered about the possibility of it being gas, but she's been doing it over and over today when I use that happy higher tone baby voice, lol, along with smiling at her. hehe. It's pretty cute.

Also she weighs 10lbs now! I can't believe it and she's fitting well in her 3month outfits! I can't get over how fast she's growing. She's also losing her hair on the top of her head and it's growing in really blond. I think she'll take after her oldest sister.

She's also cooing too, it's so cute, hubby was talking to her this morning and you could hear her going ooo and ahhh, and all those cute baby sounds.

I was able to take her out for a walk today too, the weather here is finally starting to get nice, so off in the stroller she went.

Well, that's about all I have to say now.

4 Comments:

At 4:13 PM , Blogger Devynn said...

awww...I bet she is the cutest! So much fun!

 
At 5:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love those baby noises? I think Olivia has just started to smile too. I know people say it's gas, but it's always in response to sweet talking, just as you said, and she doesn't do it at other times. She didn't used to respond with smiles, which is why I think it's real. Do you know when babies are "supposed to" start smiling?

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger AnnaBana said...

Oh, I looove baby coo's!

 
At 9:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *really* can't believe that she is a month old now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home