My family of 5

Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Boy



Thought I would post a couple of pics of my boy, since I never really had one up of him yet. Look at his eyes!

He's such a cute little boy on the outside but on the inside, omg, he's quite the character. You never know what the little guy is going to do next. I mean, all my kids are really good, but he's the "story teller". haha. When I posted about my van getting stuck in the mud, he of course ran home and told me how my brother in law almost tore the fender of my van trying to haul if out of the mud pile. Umm, the child was nowhere near the area when the van was getting dug out so he just made that up out of thin air, just to get me going.

He's also notorious for jumping in puddles and getting absolutely full of mud from head to toe at any opportunity. I mean what little boy wouldn't try to, but with his good Sunday church clothes on! Yep, that's what he did last week. So then I told him he's grounded for the day, no going outside for the rest of the day, after I got stuck in the mud, the little bugger said, I was grounded for 4 days! haha!

8 Comments:

At 12:08 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

lol that is too funny... that he said you were grounded for 4 days because of the van lol... oh that cracks me up!

 
At 3:41 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Oh, he's a doll too. All your kids really look alike.

 
At 3:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

His eyes ARE gorgeous!

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are gorgeous! They have the most beautiful eyes/eyelashes!

Happy Mother's Day--I hope they pamper you! :)

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! He is totally gorgeous... all your kiddos are!

 
At 11:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!

 
At 8:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous AND so funny!!!!

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

Your children are all so adorable. I would love to see a picture of all of them together. If you can get them to sit still for that long.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home