My family of 5

Thursday, May 11, 2006

5 weeks today!~



I can't believe baby is 5 weeks old already. She's changing right before our eyes. Anyway, here's some cute pics I thought I would post that I took today with her big sister, (not her biggest). hehe.

Anyway, went to my GI Dr. Yesterday and had the baby and E with me, and I waited 3 hrs to see him. Not a word of lie, the actual waiting time was 3 hrs. I have never in my life before waited that long to see anyone. I thought my OB appointments were long, they were only an hour to an hour and half wait. This was ridiculous. When I finally got to see him, he said, take 30mg prednisone for 4 weeks then start to come down by 5mg. I'll see you in July. I'm like holy crap, I waited 3 hrs for you to tell me to take what I was already taking!!! I told him that I was on that, but he seemed that this is the dose I should stay on for another month. Oh well, I'm not the doctor, I'll do what he says. I was just totally disgusted about the whole thing yesterday. I must say that both children were absolutely excellent. Especially E. I mean almost 5 yrs old and sitting quietly for that long. What a good girl.

10 Comments:

At 5:56 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Is your older daughter wearing makeup? Her coloring is perfect, like she's wearing blush and mascara. They're both absolutely gorgeous children.

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Emmakirst said...

Nope, they all have the same eyes. Thick long eyelashes. I must get a pic of the boy, cause you know his are the prettiest and longest lashes ;)

 
At 6:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are soooo beautiful!
And I can't believe you waited that long to see the doc! I would have been so upset. BLAH!!!! I hate waiting.

 
At 11:11 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Awww, how cute are they???
You make beautiful babies!!

 
At 3:01 PM , Blogger Becci said...

beautiful children!

 
At 4:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow E's eyes are gorgeous. She looks like a doll. Your kids are way cute.

 
At 12:57 AM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

For real! Those are some freakin' gorgeous eyes! Gorgeous!
How on earth do you find time to blog with four kids? I can barely keep up with two.

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Good God, you've good looking children! My son has the longest lashes as well, but the baby got the great blue eyes.

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

Oh they are so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home