My family of 5

Friday, May 26, 2006

Survey Says!!!
I took this from Tonya's Blog since I was going to do it a few posts back but ended up doing different ones. So since I have nothing in particular to post about today, I shall complete the survey.

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

"A hundred years ago, the average white American could expect to live for only 48 yrears; nonwhites to age 38. Infectious diseases, such as smallpos and tuberculosis, claimed tens of thousands of lives, particularly among the young and the poor". This is taken from one of my nursing texts from school. My computer desk is plauged with them.

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air?

Yah, I caught air.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Oprah, well didn't see all of it, but watched it cause it had some of the actors from Grey's anatomy on it today :)

4. Without looking, what time is it?

I would say 7:47pm, Jeopardy is on in the background.

5. Now look at the clock, what time is it?

7:53pm. Good ol' Jeopardy.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

My typing and my oldest daughter R, brushing her teeth. lol. And the fan on in the bathroom and of course 'jeopardy' ;)

7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

I last went out at about 4pm. I was taking the baby over to my mother in laws. A lovely 2 minute walk, because I've mentioned before I could spit at their house they live so close.

8.Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

I was looking at Tonya's Blog, then I was thinking hey I never did so that survey, must do that now, kids are all in bed. So here goes. Before that I was talking to my aunt on MSN.

9.What are you wearing?

I am wearing a green and pink striped t-shirt with my pj bottoms that are blue with ugly cats on them. Yah, totally don't match but I just had to mop my floor up since my son "spilled" his juice on it. urgh.

10.When did you last laugh?

Earlier in the day when my son came in after he fell off his bike and said, "you know what, this sucks, my bike is bent, maybe pa can bend it back". Anyway, after pa fixed it he said, "pa you should be one of dem mecanicicks". (he had to go to speech therapy for a year and still prounounces words funny at times) I thought it was pretty cute.

11.What is on the walls of the room you are in?

My nursing degree parchment, my business degree parchment. Ummm, a mirror and an ugly painting of a clown my hubby loves. I will not let him put it in the living room so it stays in here, hidden.

12.Seen anything weird lately?

Not that I can remember.

13.What do you think of this quiz?

It's all right, just another random quiz to get to know more about me.

14.What is the last film you saw?

Over the Hedge. We took the kids last sunday.

16.Tell me something about you that I don't know.

Lets see. I worry alot. And I worry about things that I have absolutely no control over, for example the impending bird flu epidemic/pandemic. urgh. I would rather not know about it then to hear it on the news. After taking my microbiology courses, I know too much for my own liking about how the world is "overdue" for a pandemic, etc. So yah, that's it. Also I am addicted to pretzels and diet pepsi. Yah didn't know that either. ;)

17.If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Get rid of terrorism. That just plain old sucks. So that goes with world peace eh?

18.Do you like to Dance?

Not unless I have about half a pint of vodka in me. ;)

19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Well my first child was a girl, I named her Rebekah Brianne.

20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

If she were a boy, I would have called him Ethan Tyler. Ended up, that's my son's name.

21.Would you ever consider living abroad?

No, but I certainly would live closer to town than out in the wilderness. ;)

22.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

Have a seat and enjoy the rest of your life :)

3 Comments:

At 12:39 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

I'm going to do this too :).

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger Tonya said...

cool :) Glad you did it Emma!! I can so relate to the worrying about everything.. I do the same thing including the bird flu!! errr

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger Becci said...

mecanicicks... I love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home