My family of 5

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Today I went to my niece's dance recital. She did great, she won an award for best little hip hop dancer. How cute. Anyway, we took all the kids there, the baby was the best behaved. My almost 5 yr old was pretty antsy as well as my son, but I didn't expect him to really enjoy dancing. LOL. The baby was pretty interested in the flourescent lights. Does anyone else's baby just stare up at those lights too? I get the biggest kick out of watching her, she'll try and twist her head off to look at them.

So after the recital we just came home. Little E was playing around in my room as I was in the living room feeding the baby. She was really quiet and mother's always know, that when the room is quiet, most often they are up to no good. hehe. Anyway, she came out with her sweater on and jeans and said I'm going out to play with the girls. (my oldest and my neice). They just came in the house about a half hour ago and we put a movie on for them. I decided I better get all their pj's on, chances are they may fall asleep watching the movie. As I was helping E get dressed, she took her shirt off and started laughing. She had a little girls bra on, which belongs to my 10 yr old and she had 2 nursing pads in the bra and was laughing about her new boobies. (these ones are quite puffy) That's what she was up to while in my room! HAHA.

9 Comments:

At 10:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA that is funny!!

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

That's classic! I used to do things like that all the time when I was a little girl.

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

hehehe that is cute!

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger suzspeaks said...

That's so funny! I'm still laughing!!

 
At 5:08 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

That's so funny! I couldn't wait to wear a bra when I was little and now I'd kill not to have to wear one!

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

aww that is too cute!! I would have laughed my head off ;)

 
At 12:12 AM , Blogger Mandy said...

So cute. That is too funny! What did you say to her?

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger Emmakirst said...

All i could do was laugh and say, those are mommies and she just laughed back and said, I know. hehe.

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger Becci said...

LOL I love it.... when I was 4 I shove napkins down my shirt when I noticed all the other girls at the table had something I didn't.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home