My family of 5

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Then & Now

Here's a Then & Now post of my son. I'll do some pics of him, since I already have some older ones scanned on the computer and then newer ones from the digital cam.

He was born January 17th, 2000, weighing in at 8lbs 11 1/2 oz and was 21 inches long. Here's his first pic.


This picture was taken when he was 3 months old. Such a cutie there :)


Here he was at age 6 1/2 months. Gotta love his little tie :)

I had to post this one below. He was watching TV there and fell asleep in this position. How funny. Must have taken the good right out of him.

This was his 5th birthday with me. I rarely get in pics, I hate getting them taken. He was pretty proud of that bob the builder birthday cake too.

And here's the badness now! This picture was just taken a few days ago. hehe. Gotta love those dimples.

12 Comments:

At 8:30 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

Oh how cute can you be??? lol I totally love the sleeping in front of the TV pic.. its amazing how kids can fall alseep in the weirdest positions.

 
At 9:34 PM , Blogger Paige said...

what a cutie!

 
At 3:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gees! You could be a surrogate Mom! You make BEAUTIFUL children! And the eyes! (intake of breath) Amazing!

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Anita said...

What a handsome boy,must have a load of girlfriends already...lol if not then just wait,you will have to beat them off with a stick...

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

Why am I not seeing the Bob the Builder picture??

He's so cute...looks a lot like your middle daughter.

 
At 10:23 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

Scratch that..I now see it.

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

What a cutie! You better watch your cell phone minutes when the girls start calling :)

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger Jen said...

oh he is SO cute!!!
You DO make beautiful babies!

:O)

 
At 5:32 PM , Blogger betsy said...

SUCH a cutie! He keeps on getting cuter and cuter as he gets older too! Boy is going to be a little stud muffin!

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger Becci said...

love the pics!

 
At 9:52 AM , Blogger Claudia said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again...What a cute boy! The girls are going to be all over him! Hee hee.

It's so nice to finally see you in the pictures!

 
At 11:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a handsome little guy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home