My family of 5

Thursday, June 15, 2006

When will I learn?



Yah, this is just one of the items from my load of laundry that I did yesterday. The title speaks for itself, when the hell am I going to start checking the pockets, especially my son's?? Exhibit A- black crayon gone unnoticed. I basically wrecked all his clothes. I will laugh at my own stupidity, since this isn't the first time that this has happened.

Baby was pretty fussy after her shots, even up until last night. I still have been giving her the tylenol, the odd time just in case her leg is still sore. :( Poor babers.

Little E went for her shots for school today. Like I figured, they referred her to speech therapy. I knew that they would since a lot of people have difficulty understanding her. Oh well, I had to take my son for a year and his speech is great so I'm hoping that hers will be much better too. I still have the stuff the language pathologist gave us for my son so I'll get an early start with her. I have been doing some things with her anyway. Just to get her to slow down and think before she speaks is one of the big things too.

Here's another pic of my chubba bubba baby. hehe.


13 Comments:

At 5:40 PM , Blogger David said...

It's no fun when you have to learn the hard way. Poor baby. Shots are no fun, either. I had both my girls' ears pierced when they got their 6 month shots. That's like torture! Hey, I've been visiting your blog since before the baby was born. I finally started my own! Stop by anytime.

 
At 5:58 PM , Blogger Paige said...

ah yes I just recently washed some spearmint gum with my whites.....talk about lime green sticky polka dots.

 
At 6:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Alivya and Taylor just had thier four month shots about two weeks ago... I gave Alivya Tylenol for a few days. They really do bother them. The NICU said that Taylor spiked a pretty high fever too.

As for the laundry... about four years ago my mom thought she would do us a favor and washed our clothes with hers... well, Jon left a pen in his pants pocket... that was our last favor:)

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

Ohh noo.. you better start checking now..lol Love the chubby piccie!! Too cute :)

 
At 10:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh - she's so skwooshee!! I just wanna give those cute cheeks a big kiss!

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Those look like some mighty delicious cheeks!

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger Becci said...

oh man, I hate when stuff like that happens with the laundry. I had some yellow shorts that were washed with all my whites when I was in high school.... and then I had yellow whites! It was a bummer....

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger betsy said...

You do laundry like I do!!! Hubby always leaves a pen or pencil in his pants pockets, but do I ever remember to check? NAH!!!

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

All I'm saying is at least you have time do laundry. =-) When I get around to it, it ends up sitting on the dining room table for the rest of the week.

That girl is so cute, like PP have said, those cheeks are just so delicious. What a cutie-pa-tutie.

 
At 4:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks about the laundry. We have done that before, but with a pen. I thought it was funny, but Sum didn't because it ruined her favorite pants. (It was her pen too.) ha ha ha!

 
At 10:16 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

She's sooooo cute! Her cheeks remind me of Evie's. You just wanna pinch 'em all the time!

 
At 7:39 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

I just love those chubby cheeks!!

I've always kind os wished that I'd gone into speech pathology. It's such an interesting field...plus, to be able to help someone, especially a child, with their speech can help a person out in some pretty major ways.

 
At 10:23 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I've washed two sets of Liam's yu-gi-oh cards, plus untold numbers of chapsticks, crayons and $5 and $10 bills. He gets very grumpy about it, but I say why should I check your pant pockets when you can't be bothered.

Love the cheeks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home