My family of 5

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ok this is just some random thoughts going on here.

1. The last few days have been gorgeous, except crappy rainy today. Anyway, we were at the beach pretty much the whole day on Wednesday and Thursday and boy did i get a sunburn! My shoulders are burning and hurting like hell right now. Anyway, that's what stupid me gets for not putting sunscreen on myself after slathering up 3 children. Of course all caught up getting 4 children ready to go to the beach, I forgot my camera, so will have to wait until next beautiful beach day to take pics. Oh and SilyHily asked about the whole air conditioning thing. It's not really something you need around here, since we only ever have about 2 hot weeks in the summer. So you just live without and suffer through it by going to the beach.

2. My oldest daughter left for PEI the other day. I miss her. We usually play crazy 8's in the evening and watch cheesy tv and movies. But now she's gone, only until Sunday night then we'll resume our silly night time routines.

3. The 2 E's came down to my room about an hour ago taking me by the hand and told me to keep my eyes closed because they had something to show me down in their room. They took me down (of course I cheated and had my eyes slightly opened, who knows what 5&6 yr olds will lead me into). They had cleaned their room, and were playing Mario Party 7 on their Gamecube. They were so happy that they passed a stage, the 2 players that they were, some ghost and wario guy it had plastered across the screen "You are Superstars" ahaha, they were dancing with excitement since they were told they are superstars! *and they really are :)*

4. I just finished watching Big Brother 7: All Stars. I'm rooting for Will to win again. He's so off the wall, I laugh at all of his quirky things he has to say. And I find it odd that Howie is so obsessed with him. I think Will enjoys it. of course he loves the attention. I was glad to see Alison leave, I never liked her from the previous season and I don't really like her now. I can't wait until Sunday night to see who Kaysar puts up for nomination.

5. Oh sadly enough I've become addicted to RockStar Supernova, now I need my fellow bloggers to help me out. Hopefully someone else watches this show other than me, I fell asleep into a deep coma last night and couldn't stay awake to see who got kicked off, can someone tell me? I hate my internet connection and frequent crashing too much to do a simple search.

6. I totally shouldn't post this, because I know that in doing this may be a bad thing, but I will. My baby sleeps all night. There I went and screwed myself, I know it. But anyway, for the last 2 weeks almost she's been going to sleep for the night at about 10:30pm or 11pm and staying asleep allll night until about 6am to 7am. It's wonderful. I actually had to wake her the other morning because I was covered in tit milk, everywhere!

7. I went on a mad shopping tear again today. In my favorite store "Please Mum". It had a lot of clothes on for 70% off, how could I resist. Of course this is one of those sleep days for hubby, so I am the wonderful wife that I am and take all of the kids out of the house for him to sleep a sound sleep in order to be fully rested for his next night shift (can you tell he's never done this for me, shithead). Anyway, the 3 kids and I went to the mall and spent about 3 hrs there. I got some hardcore school clothes for the kids. I did amazing. My son is pretty much clothed for school. And my youngest has quite a bit too. Usually my oldest daughter's grandparents get her school clothes so I really dont' have much shopping left to do. AND I only spent 100 dollars. GO ME!

8. I never told you's before but my oldest daughter has a different father than my other 3 children. I was young and stupid and thought I was in love. Anyway, accidents happen *she was the best by far* and I had her at 17. At the first of the school year when I found out I was pregnant I didn't want to go, I even thought about quitting and going back some other time. It was rough, I was in grade 12 and had her in April of that year. I suffered through the school year, and I was deathly sick, but anyway, stuck it out even went up to the day I had her. I was 2 weeks overdue, I remember teachers asking me when I was due and I was all like, 2 weeks ago and they were like, dont' have that baby here! Of course first children take forever, I would have plenty of time was always my reply. As much as I can't tolerate school, I continued to go to university for 7 years.

9. We've decided we will take the kids on a little vacation this summer. I've booked it for 2 weeks time, we are going to go to New Brunswick. Most of my family lives there, so we'll get to go visiting and show off all the kids since they haven't seen them in about 3 yrs. And of course they never met the newest addition. :)

10. Speaking of such, my amazing little girl just totally put herself to sleep in her crib as I'm bloggin up a storm here. (I should stop this bragging cause she's going to stop all of these good things, I know it) I just can't get over what a good baby she is though, all my others well, I'll put it this way, weren't as good. :)

Well I think of rambled enough for now. I'm getting a little tired. Must end with baby pic!

8 Comments:

At 1:43 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Your kids must all take after you because they sure do look alike.
I have always admired the fact that you went on in your schooling with a young baby, I couldn't have done it. And didn't lol. Regret it now though.

I think it was Chris that got kicked out of Rockstar, it should have been that Puerto Rican girl though, she was horrid!

I'm loving Big Brother, and was thrilled that Allison got kicked off. I hated her in the last one and in Amazing Race too. I'm going for Kaysar to win. Sexy, sexy, sexy.

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger Tonya said...

Oh I can so relate to sunburns..I do not tan.. just burn!! Ouch..I have not had one in years though.. Don't sit out long enough in the sun..lol

YAY @ sleeping through the night and pulling up in the crib.. what a big girl she is!!

Im sure your DD misses you as well.. you will be back to the fun in no time :)

 
At 1:20 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I keep trying to get onto that Please Mum site, but it's under construction. Boo.

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger Karen said...

She is too cute. That's amazing that you went to school so long with a baby!

That's sweet that they wanted to show you that they made it to another level. :)

I never watch any reality shows--hate them, so I can't comment. But I watch the cheesiest of cheesy sitcoms. Which is worse?

 
At 5:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that is so cool that you stuck it out in school being pregnant and all. You seem like an awesome mom, and your kids are lucky to have you. I love BB too. I hated Allison as well and was glad to see her go. I love Janelle though. She is such a strong woman, and she is cute too!

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger Paige said...

you are busy woman with those kids! have a great weekend at the beach

 
At 2:03 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

Oh my gosh...I'm so tempted to cheat and look online to see who Kaysar nominated!!

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Yeah, that "my oldest daughter's grandparents" comment threw me for a loop. Bravo to you for finishing school! You are a brave, smart woman.

No air conditioning! Jeez. No wonder you are complaining about it being hot.

Finally, yes, you are totally playing with fire by telling the internet of all the wonderful things your baby is doing. It's a curse I'm telling ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home