My family of 5

Monday, June 26, 2006

The time when hubby is off of work just flys by. I can't get over how quickly 4 days go by. He's already working his first night, then tomorrow night, then off for 4 days.

I am home alone (well not really, baby is here with me). The kids are at a sleepover at their grandparents house. I can't believe it! They took all 3 of them and it was their idea~! Anyway, I am sitting here, no hubby, baby sleeping and I can't think of one damn thing to do for myself. I'm not tired at the moment, TV sucks on Monday night, so what do I do? I don't have a book to read, well nothing that interests me at the moment. *sigh* So here I am blogging.

I am going shopping with my mother on Wednesday, she's going to buy me a new outfit for my birthday. I can't wait! I haven't bought anything for myself in a long time. I'd like to wait until I lose some more weight until I get some clothes, but at the rate I'm going what the hell. Oh speaking of weight, I lost another 0.5lbs, bringing me to a total of 2 lbs in 2 weeks. Ahaha! Not too bad when I'm not really doing anything at all but standing on a scale once a week. Sure better than hubby, he's only lost 0.5lbs so far!~

Oh I have to post about my son again. My goodness he says some pretty funny things, usually involving me nursing the baby. haha.

boy: MOM! The baby has her hand on your boob, she's touching your boob! Starts laughing uncontrollably.

Me: *laughs* (that's all I can do) Thinks to myself, ahhh yes her hand is on my boob, nevermind the fact that she's SUCKING on it! What a kid!

Ok, must end the post with some recent baby pics. Here's one of her with a new outfit i couldn't resist buying. It's got a pink hat with a tie similar to the tie around the neck. I love it!

14 Comments:

At 11:33 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Awww. Love the pics. Catching up from a few days off (sick babies ya know!) Anyway glad to hear all is well and that dress is so cute. Where did you get it?

 
At 12:28 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

I like the new look! The pictures are awfully cute too.

 
At 12:59 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Very cute dress. I'm awaiting your answers to that quiz!

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Paige said...

your son is so funny, hey I like the new look!

 
At 11:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - she's gorgeaus!

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

Your son is quite funny. I can imagine most little boys would probably find it quite funny to see their mother nursing.

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Cute! Those baby clothes are hard to resist. So lately I just haven't been resisting. :)

I like your new blog look!

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Wow, time to yourself!? That's a big accomplishment with four kids and a husband. Hope you enjoyed it.
As always, a-freakin-dorable pictures! I luuurve that dress.

 
At 4:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what Cam will say when I end up breastfeeding again! Cute baby pics!

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

adorable pics ;) Your son is hilarious... lol

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Too funny. What is it with boys and boobs? You should enter that baby into contests.

 
At 6:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, she is SO cute! I love that new outfit! Polka dots rock! Happy birthday in advance!

 
At 10:05 AM , Blogger Anita said...

Hi there
Isn't it sad when we long for time for us and when we get it we don't know what to do? we are so used to always having kids etc around and doing things for them that our time just doesn't seem to matter.I hope you found something to do and enjoyed your free time.
Your baby is adorable, I wish at times I would of had a little girl,just to dress them up..lol
And Fiddleheads? never tried them and never will,anything that looks like that,well enough said..
Have a great one!!!

 
At 2:58 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

What a doll! She's so beautiful! That's it. I'm sending Christian up there to marry her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home