My family of 5

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I was just scrolling down the page and reading my older posts and realized that my post for June 22, sounded as though I was giving an acceptance speech for receiving an Emmy! HAHA. Oh the little things that amuse me these days.

Anyway, tried the diaper cream on her fat neck rolls and wouldn't ya know, it's much better today. Not as bright red as it was. Thanks for the tips. :) You'd swear I never did this before :P

I think after you have kids (well for me, lately, it feels as though I am losing my brains) No really, I really think that I'm not as "bright" as I was prior to this pregnancy. hehe. Now I have always had my dumb blonde moments, but lately I seem to be worse. I lose things, ie. car keys. Just misplaced them and then have to sit there and try and visually think of where I last put them. Hmmm, must be the lack of adult stimulation maybe? The fact that I am not at work? See, I was always the type of person that had to constantly be doing something. Like school, studying to be a nurse, now that I've fulfilled this, there's no more school. It's just work. Strange. Oh well, this is what my big ol' blog is all about, me babbling about crap that I wonder about. LOL.

Anyway, it's as hot as hell in this house, must go outside in my gazebo with my patio furniture! :) Take care all.

7 Comments:

At 5:16 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I totally totally agree with you. I feel so stupid now. I don't know if it's because I've been out of school for so long, but sometimes I just amaze myself at my idiocy. I try to do puzzles and stuff to keep my brain functioning, but usually give up in frustration. Think it has to do anything with being around small children all day?

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger liz said...

I thought my ditziness would go away after delivery. We always call it Henry Brain. I went from reading a book a day to reading one book my entire pregnancy. When I read a book, it goes like this..."The detective entered the room, with her hand on the HENRY HENRY HENRY HENRY." This continues. Will it ever end?
My funniest moment was continually heading to the store to buy a memo list to post on the fridge so I wouldn't forget things. But I kept forgetting what I went to the store to buy. Finally, my mother bought them for me, and I went "ooooh, right."

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

I also agree Emma so your not alone...lol Im glad the diaper cream worked for you... I always found it worked good ;)

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I think I just recently read a study that after you have kids you do tend to be more forgetful! (I think its because so much of your brain power is taken up by the kids or something. Mine isn't even here yet & I've been SO airheaded lately!

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger Becci said...

It's hot as hell here, too. Blech!

 
At 2:43 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Glad her neck is better.
I have said all along that every time I have a child, they take part of my brain. That is why they are smart and I am stupid. You know, the things we do for our kids.

 
At 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. Having kids does something to ya. About your baby's neck, if the redness continues you might want to put a layer of petroleum jelly on her neck a few times a day. It keeps the moisture away from spit up, sweat, ect. That is what we were told to do with Cam when he has irritated skin. My partner works for a dermatologist, so that is what they recommend too. Give it a try if you need and let me know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home