My family of 5

Saturday, June 24, 2006

5 Things

5 things . . . .

5 items in my fridge:
1. Diet Pepsi. I always have a case of canned diet pepsi. I'm such a pop junkie it's not even fit!

2. Milk. Like 2, 4 litre big ass jugs of skim milk, because with 5 people drinking it, it goes pretty darn fast in this house.

3. Eggs. I have 2 dozen eggs at all times. The kids LOVE french toast so when I make it, it usually takes up a whole loaf of bread and about half dozen eggs.

4. Steak. We are bbq'ing tonight.

5. Yougurt. We all love it. So there's tons here all the time.

5 items in my closet:

1. Lots and lots of my uniforms. Won't be needing them for awhile. So hung them all up.

2. Christmas decorations. Lots of them. I collect hallmark christmas ornaments and I have a ton that I bought for 2005, so they are sitting there on the floor staying away from being broken from my kids.

3. Suitcases. We bought a set of 4 last year so they all sit in each other, yah know the ones with the different sizes. Anyway they are residing in my closet right now.

4. All my dressy tops and pants (that don't fit me right now, I might add). Stuff that has to be hung up, since I took my treadmill over to my inlaws. ( I needed the room for a crib, LOL).

5. A CD rack, I have tons and tons of CD's. I just don't have any time to listen to them anymore. Hmm, wonder why??

5 items in my car:

1. Car seats, yes that's plural. I have 3 of them. 2 booster seats for the 5&6 yr olds and the infant seat for my baby.

2. A stroller, that I never take out to use because I'm too damn lazy to set it up, it's humongous, I can't wait until she's old enough to fit in the umbrella strollers.

3. Mail, old crappy mail. Stuff that has to be thrown out, but I haven't quite gotten to it, what a slacker.

4. Toys. Lot's of them. The kids are forever taking an extra toy into the van each time we go somewhere, and they are just piling up.

5. CD's. I can actually listen to them when I'm driving, but most of it is kid's crap. Urgh.

5 items in my purse:

1. Pictures of the kids.

2. Pens.

3. Tylenol

4. Credit cards, my God I have too many of them.

5. Pennies. My purse is filled with them. Can't ever seem to get rid of them.

3 Comments:

At 3:57 PM , Blogger David said...

I can totally relate to 3, 4 and 5 of the items in your car. My car is such a pig sty!

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

I can relate to many of them.. lol

 
At 2:42 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

"I'm such a pop junkie it's not even fit!"
HA! That made me laugh. That is a sentence you will NEVER hear in the south. You want to know the southern translation?
"I drink so much coke it aint even funny."
It doesn't matter if it's Pepsi, Sprite, Diet Coke, Mountain Dew....it's all "coke."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home