My family of 5

Friday, July 07, 2006

3 Months

Last night, I went to the movies with my friend that I had posted about who found out she's expecting twins. Anyway, she just found out last week it's a girl and boy! I'm so happy for her, now her family is complete :)

We went to see The Devil Wears Prada. I took the baby with me too, since I pretty much nurse her all the time now. While I was there I realised just how big she's getting. She no longer wants to lay cuddling in my arms, she was wide awake the whole time wanting to sit upright to see the movie! What a kid. I just feel like her "baby" days are over. Now, I know that sounds insane to say, my 3 month old isn't a baby anymore, but I think other new mom's will know what I mean. (that or I am insane, hehe)

After the movie we went to Walmart, had to get my girly things, one of the things I could do without! Oh also got some bad ass Tylenol cold and flu to help knock the crap out of this cold. It's still hanging on and not getting any better and the worst part is the baby is getting it too :( I just hope her cough doesn't get like mine.

After our trip to Walmart we headed out to DQ. Yah had to get a banana split, oh it was soooo good. I am such a sucker for sweets. I had such a good time out with just the "girls".

When I finally got home after 10pm I was determined I would stay awake and see Big Brother. Of course that didn't come on again until 12pm, so the mission was set, I'd watch RockStar Supernova then see my Big Brother, WRONG, fell asleep within 20min, didn't see either show. And the best part, woke up at 12:58am. Just after my shows ended. Haha, at least hubby gave me a rundown of what happened, who's in the house etc.

Oh I am going to post this again, I still can't really comment on sites. When it does come up it'll say blogger for identity but then won't give me the password option. I'm totally surprised that it will actually let me post. So I'm still reading, just hoping this internet junk settles out soon. Hope everyone is doing fine and enjoying their summer.


7 Comments:

At 9:03 PM , Blogger Anita said...

Hi there glad to hear you had a great girl day out, we all need to have that. That is my biggest problem I really don't have anyone to do that with.
Sorry to hear about that cold hanging on,the summer ones suck big time,hope the little one doesn't get it to bad nothing worse then a sick child.
I know what you mean when your child seems to grow up to fast because mine is so tall for his age it seems like he has aged more then he should and its hard.
Take care for now and thanks for your support earlier, things are in a weird way sorting themselves out....will post in a day or two the happenings...lol

 
At 11:14 PM , Blogger Karen said...

I know what you mean! My daughter isn't even 3 months yet, but I feel like she is so big! She seems more like a person to me than a newborn, I guess since I've gotten to know her personality.

 
At 12:46 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I love girls days/nights out, but a girls weekend is even better!

Shame you missed Big Brother, it was fantastic.

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

Sounds like a great time Emma ;) They all grow up to fast.. urrg.. Like Anita said.. those summer colds are the WORST!! *hugs*

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Ohhh...to go the movies. What's that like?

I looked at P yesterday and thought, "she's almost a toddler now, how the hell did that happen?" They grow so quickly...guess you could always have another!! :)

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

I totally know what you mean. I was just telling some of my friends that Silly Boy is really filling out. They were shocked that a baby born at 9 lbs. 4 oz. could actually "fill out." I had to explain that it's like over night he went from a newborn to an infant.
DQ sounds heavenly!

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Hey did you know that you can go to CBS.com and watch complete episodes of Big Brother 7 for free. Just thought I would let you know. Glad you had a nice time out with your friend. Sorry it has been so long since I commented. I have been breaking from the internet for the past few days and am just now catching up on things.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home