My family of 5

Monday, July 03, 2006

Milestones!

Well yesterday when I went to my friends house we were playing with the baby, letting her lay on the floor on her belly. Baby was all annoyed that she was laying on her belly, she hates tummy time, anyway, she rolled herself over. Then looked up at that fan and was all smiles. I thought it was a fluke so back to her belly we put her and she did it again and again! It wasn't just a fluke! Anyway she did it for hubby too when he came home later that night. She also gave a big giggle out loud yesterday too! She was full of surprises. I found my son's baby book and she's about 2 days ahead of what he did when he was that age. I just hope she isn't walking as soon as him, he was 8 months old!

Last night we had quite the thunderstorm going on here. The baby went to sleep for the night at around 10pm and the storm started around 1am. I thought for sure she'd wake up, so I layed there listening to her fuss, and didn't she put herself back to sleep and stayed asleep until 6am! What a nut, of all nights to sleep the entire night, last night was it.

With some of the lightening my pc was making some strange sounds, so I got up to turn it off. It still made some crazy sounds after I turned it off. Well this am, I tried to get the internet connected (since I have crappy dial-up) anyway, it wouldn't connect. It took about a half hour of friggen around in the back for it to connect and it's still not working properly. I wonder if something happened and shorted out the modem. I dunno. Strange.

It's absolutely gorgeous here today. I guess we'll head out to the beach, since we've just finished cleaning the kids rooms. :)


7 Comments:

At 12:29 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Dude, back to back internet babies rolling over. I just left Isabel's blog and saw that Babboo rolled over for the first time. I then come here and baby girl has also rolled over! Hmmmmm, I guess I should keep an eye out for my baby to start rolling? Gosh, is it already time?!

 
At 1:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just reminded me that I *so* need to fill out Lucas's baby book. Before our baby girl arrives. LOL! :) Because then I'll have another one to fill out! Gosh, maybe I'll sneak in there right now while he's napping and grab his book to work on. :) Congrats on the rolling over!

 
At 2:52 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

Woohoo, she's rolling along! I hope you don't have a tummy-time hater like I do! 9 months old and still not crawling!

 
At 2:56 PM , Blogger DarrellH said...

I remember that time with Brendan! It's so much fun having a little baby. I'm looking forward to our next one. Sometime next month, I hope.

 
At 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend. What a good baby you have.

 
At 4:33 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

YAY!! how exciting... sounds like a great time also :) What a sweetie!!

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

So, I tried laying Silly Boy on his tummy this weekend. It didn't work. He didn't roll over. He just got pissed. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home